Mabel

Mabel
Sweet Mabel

Thursday 17 December 2015

The Spunky Parrot = Awesomeness!






Glad to share that I received my Spunky Parrot Toys order this week and the contents inside of the box were pure delightfulness!  High quality handmade perches and toys, all stainless steel hardware, prices that are SO affordable and sales that are SO generous! Julie Turner, the woman behind this small business is so awesome to deal with. No hassles, no headaches and no complicated conditions attached to her sales. She is so customer focused, thoughtfully pays attention to detail and goes out of her way to make sure that shopping with her is not a convoluted ordeal. What I love most is that she understands that enrichment for our captive parrots is a necessity and doesn't market them as if they are a luxury that only certain budgets would be able to afford or that soneone would need to save for months befire being able to place an order from her. She is definitely one of my favourite bird toy vendors and I am so glad that I got a chance to shop and learn from her in 2015! Enjoy our photos!



http://www.spunkyparrot.ca/




























No comments:

Post a Comment